– A New EU Strategic Agenda for 2019-2024
– What was Portugal 2020. What the future holds for us 2021 – 2027 (Portugal 2030)
– Programs that can finance projects in the field of arts and culture
– Programs in Direct Management with the European Commission
– Presentation of the direct management programs Europa Criativa and Erasmus+
– Examples of good practice projects
– Presentation of the direct management programs Citizens’ Europe and Horizon Europe
– Turn an idea into a project – Simplified script for the elaboration of a project
– Essential elements to formalize an application
Francisco Cipriano has a master’s degree in Geography and Regional and Local Planning. His professional life is linked to the management of community funds in Portugal and international cooperation projects, in the Portuguese Public Administration, in the European Commission and, currently, in the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
He is also the driving force of the Candidature Laboratory project, European Funds for Art, Culture and Creativity, a space for ideas and people to come together around the main European funding initiatives for the cultural sector.
Jun 6, 7 and 9
18:30 – 23:00
Registration at email@example.com
Registration fee – 65€